Garath the Emissary

Garath Emissary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Aug, 2020 - 6:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1224 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2020 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary

My name is Garath given to me by my parents as an amalgam of their own names, Gary my father and Athena my mother. I am human born in a settlement of predominantly humans who didn't really mix with the other races.
I stand six feet tall and am of a medium build. I am pale of skin and don't like the heat of the midday sun. My eyes are blue my hair blonde. My appearance is average, unremarkable and unmemorable were it not for the long hair that flows down my back that I have never cut since my mother passed away.
In order to be successful in life I will meet people, engage with people, empathise and seek to support people in there own endeavours. I will make peoples concerns my concern as I go about my business.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2020 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Garath

A Sentimental Value

I left home taking my father's metal shield as a memento of my homeland. Just holding it up gives me a feeling that my father is still there beside me at least in spirit, still protecting me and giving me his guidance as I make my way through life.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2020 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I arrived in the town and looked around. Everywhere there was bustle. People busily going about their business.The locals knew their hometown well.,They knew other people, relatives and work colleagues.They knew who to talk to, when, and why about any subject. I knew no one, and nothing. The one place I knew I would be able to find a sympathetic and helpful ear was the church.Priests have time for everyone. That's their role in life. Their vocation, their rationale for being what they are. So I sought out a priest. I found Ramsey and I told him my life story, such as it is, given my tender years.
The old priest listened as I related my insecurity at having ventured to the town. My fears, as I set out on my life alone. My worry that all I had to offer was my personality and the mere faintest of knowledge about jewellery.
I told Ramsey I felt I needed a confidant, a shoulder to lean on, and a hand to guide me, however I don't expect his help to be freely given with me offering nothing in exchange.I told him I would be forever grateful to the man for his wisdom, would tell others of his kindness, and always endeavour to assist him whenever I was able to.
I knew not when such opportunities would arise, but I would be mindful of the pledge I had made in good faith and would look to identify such opportunities, as I went about my daily life.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2020 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Garath

House of Sorrows

Jean of Bordeaux is man blessed and cursed at the same time. He is blessed in as much as he can influence the outside world without being actually in it.He can create and destroy, produce or remove things at will. He is cursed in as much as he is captured and held constrained within his house, never to leave. It seems his life has two sides to everything one positive and one negative. His children are a reflection of this phenomena. One is blessed, the excitable and able Anxius whose name is the opposite of his personality. The other is Gailen who is cursed by the effect of the Orc, and contains it's ire within him. The insolatum spell is the vessel by which an unseen entity controls the dichotomy that is holding all this duality together. Only it's magical removal by getting it dispelled will remove it's effect.Jean of Bordeaux is the creator of good things but also the destroyer of things. He is both good and evil in one body.Two people at once.Powerful yet constrained, Blessed and cursed in every way.The creator and the destroyer and the Insolatum is the key to everything that he is and is not.Upon his death Jean believes that this curse will continue and worries for how that will be reflected in his diametrically opposite children.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2020 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Garath

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Garath the Emissary".

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2020 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary

Deity of Garath

Kair is the god whose goodness shines through in everything that is fine and uplifting in life. His face looks down from above, casting his aura amongst the righteous and those that have the wisdom to believe and practice their faith in his glory. His warm eyes watch the actions of all. His omnipresence sees everything, knows everything, and guides everything. He loves and protects the clean of soul.
He, above all else, watches over all those who put their love of others ahead of all else.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2020 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath Emissary

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

She's very full and round,
The funniest girl in town.
She runs the variety show
and she will always know
because she's really smart.
she's not your usual tart.
Her lips are plump and red,
you'll hear all that she said
She'll guide you to her fun
and she won't be outdone
Her name is Lady Fluke
Her beauty beyond rebuke.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2020 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I have defeated a Woodsman. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Garath the Emissary.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Garath the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,