Philadelphia 76ers

Philadelphia 76ers - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Jan, 2020 - 9:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Philadelphia 76ers NBA Basketball
17th Apr, 2006 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Philadelphia 76ers

The Philadelphia 76ers were officially eliminated from playoff contention today when the Bulls clinched the final spot in the Eastern Conference. For a while there, I thought they 76ers were making a real push to make the postseason, but it was too little too late. The 76ers have retained Allen Iverson from the years when they made the NBA Championship game, but not much else is the same. Supporting cast is different, even the head coach is different these days. The most notable addition this year was Chris Webber who complemented Iverson well and contributed 20 points and 10 rebounds per game. Other than those 2, the team is comprised of mostly unknowns. Will Allen Iverson stick around long enough to see the team reach the Finals again?

Philadelphia 76ers
Philadelphia 76ers (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2006 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Philadelphia 76ers
A Friend

ers Philadelphia

I really like Iverson, but the 76ers cannot seem to build a team around him for anything. Iverson isn't a particularly selfish player, but he doesn't have anyone to play with him. He needs a Stockton or a Pippen to compliment him and he doesn't have that. I'm disappointed to be watching a playoffs with out the likes of Iverson.

29th Apr, 2006 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

Philadelphia 76ers Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Statistically speaking, this was probably Iverson's best year as a professional, even though his team did not reach the playoffs. He shot 47%, averaged 33 points a game and 81% FT. He also has almost 7.5 assists/game. With Chris Webber at his side, I really believe the two can become a lethal combo in the NBA, barring Webber's proneness to injury.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

ers Philadelphia

NBA draft: 76ers select Markelle Fultz with No. 1 overall pick. After trading up from the third spot earlier this week, the 76ers took consensus top prospect Markelle Fultz from the University of Washington. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2020 - 9:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

ers Philadelphia

‘Embarrassing’ 76ers finish 2019 in crisis. Ben Simmons’ squad dished up a disgraceful performance in their final game of the year — and it might be time to start panicking. Source 6j.

> TOPIC: Philadelphia 76ers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,