Nicolas Cage

Nicolas Cage - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Nov, 2009 - 10:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

Nicholas Cage
19th Mar, 2005 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Nicolas Cage

Nicholas Cage, born Nicholas Coppola, nephew of famed director Francis Ford Coppola, changed his name early in his career to make his own reputation. Here is his official website:

Source 4

His notable films has been:

Valley Girl (1983)
Raising Arizona (1987)
Honeymoon in Vegas (1992)
The Rock (1996)
Con Air (1997)
Face Off (1997)
City of Angels (1998)
Gone in Sixty Seconds (2000)
Matchstick Men (2003)

Earlier this month, Nicholas Cage sold his Malibu home for about $10 million US, having only paid $3.6 million for it in 1997. Here is a link to the article on this story from NBC4 news:

Source 9

Sponsored Links:
22nd Mar, 2005 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Cage Nicolas

A natural actor in my opinion, but for me he has such an unusual look that really does not seem to fit some of the roles he acts in such as the one about him being a fallen angel - City of Angels (1998).

10th Sep, 2005 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Nicolas Cage Sports & Fashion Music Movies

My favorite of those listed is the one that caught my eye first, Valley Girl. It was a breakout movie for him and I think was reflected in many of his following roles. I also thought he did a great job imitating John Travolta's mannerisms in Face Off. I look forward to each and every one of his movies. We should also mention the very disturbing mover 8mm.

Wyldehorse

24th Mar, 2006 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Cage Nicolas

I am a great fan of Nicolas Cage, I like most of the films that he has starred in, but my all time favorite is one that isn't listed here, and that is 'It could happen to you' (1994)-- fantastic film, in my opinion.

I have watched this romantic film at least 10 times, every time it is shown on tv, I just have to watch it, and I never tire of it.

Nicolas Cage plays a cop who wins the lottery, and ends up sharing it with a waitress, because just before he won the money, he had been into the cafe where she worked, and he didn't have a tip to give her, so he told her that if he won the lottery he would share it with her, (little knowing he was about to win)
There is obviously more to this film, like his wife's reactions to him sharing it with another woman, but I won't say too much in case you fancy watching it for yourself! laugh.gif

27th Feb, 2007 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Cage Nicolas

Has Nicholas Cage been working out or was that cosmetics? I saw him in one scene in the movie Ghost Rider and the guy looked like he was getting ready for Rambo - I was impressed.

27th Feb, 2007 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Nicolas Cage

Has Nicholas Cage been working out or was that cosmetics?

Many people complimented his work on this movie and got him a little frustrated to know people thought it was a digital work or cosmetics:

Q: How frustrating is it that some people assume that was a digital you with your shirt off?

Cage: Well, I guess on one hand it's a compliment, but on the other hand it's like that was a lot of hard work and it's just being written off as if someone made it digitally. It's a little frustrating.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2008 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nicolas Cage

Turner apologises for Cage libel

Actor Nicolas Cage accepts a public apology from Kathleen Turner over claims made in her autobiography.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7330111.stm

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2009 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nicolas Cage Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Nicolas Cage stalked by mime artist

Nicolas Cage was stalked by a mime artist. Ref. Source 3

Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage (Hover)

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Nicolas Cage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,