The Addams Family

The Addams Family - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2020 - 2:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  The Addams Family 2010s
26th Dec, 2019 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

The Addams Family

The Addams Family was a load of fun with laughs throughout. I think young kids may not be able to watch it because it does promote a lot of violence throughout the movie.

The Addams Family
The Addams Family (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
27th Dec, 2019 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Family Addams The

The violence was definitely there and some of it was unexpected and funny… does that make me an Addam? *laugh* I like it overall and the message was good… its okay to be different, even very different but this family would be labeled psychopathic and I don't think that is the kind of 'different' they wanted to push.

29th Dec, 2019 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

The Addams Family Sports & Fashion Music Movies

When you think about it the violence isn't as bad as what you would see in a Tom and Jerry cartoon but because its in 3D animation it kind of stands out more. I liked the whole animation and can see more coming in 2020.

2nd Jan, 2020 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Family Addams The

The Addams Family was just in time for Halloween. I enjoyed it. At the local cinema they had a stall setup for the children going to see it.

> TOPIC: The Addams Family

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,