Sharon Stone

Sharon Stone - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th May, 2012 - 5:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Sharon Stone
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2006 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Sharon Stone

SHARON STONE

How do you rate SHARON STONE as an actress?

Latest News:

international QUOTE
SHARON STONE: n-de SCENES 'NO BIG THING'

Sharon Stone, who returns as the seductive Catherine Tramell in "Basic Instinct 2," says she has no problem doing a n-de scene -- if it's right for the role. Ref. Read More…

Sharon Stone
Sharon Stone (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2006 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Stone Sharon

She is a very good actress. I was surprised when I heard she accepted the role for Basic Instincts 2, I am not keen about second parts on movies but I think she may be a bit too old for the role.

6th May, 2006 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Sharon Stone Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Sharon Stone has apparently lost her sex appeal as an actress. Basic Instinct 2 was a miserable disaster here in the US and barely lasted 2 weeks in theatres. I think most people think of her either as a drunk or a crazy woman, because everytime she is on someone's talk show, she is always babbling and nonsensical.

6th May, 2006 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Stone Sharon

Funny you should mention that because when last we were in the cinema they were showing the preview for this film and the first thing LDS_forever said is she is too 'old' for this kind of role. She is a good looking woman and a very talented actress, but maybe she is playing the same tune for too long and she needs to rethink her position by taking up different roles.

Post Date: 19th May, 2010 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Stone Sharon

Sharon Stone's puppy lovers

Sharon Stone is regularly "pursued" by young men. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2012 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Sharon Stone

Sharon Stone embraces her age

Sharon Stone has embraced getting older saying "it's hot to be in your 50s." Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th May, 2012 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Sharon Stone

Nanny sues Sharon Stone

A former nanny for Sharon Stone is suing the actress claiming the Oscar-winner repeatedly insulted her Filipino heritage and fired her after discovering she had been paid overtime. Ref. Source 9

25th May, 2012 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Sharon Stone Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Sometimes I think this can't be the same Sharon Stone, she is just too beautiful to be that mean. If it's true what she is saying about Sharon Stone then that is really bad, but if it isn't she deserves to be fired!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Sharon Stone

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,