Nadvyr Introduction

Nadvyr Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Aug, 2020 - 5:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2020 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 12
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 2

Nadvyr Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Nick. I have been playing tabletop Role-playing Games for roughly 15 years> I have dabbled in online text Role-playing Games for 5 years, on and off. I have decided to give this a serious try and learn this in order to become a better player and eventually a Dungeon Master. Hopefully.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Aug, 2020 - 5:12pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2020 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Nadvyr

Many have come before thee hoping to be the next Ruler of Kings, however they failed in many ways. Wilt thou be as them or have ye both the brawn and determination to take up thy weapon and seek the crown? If ye be ready then start to comprehend the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

> TOPIC: Nadvyr Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,