Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1227 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Aug, 2020 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Vengeance
(+)

Kalki the Angel

I am Kalki. I was given this name because I am considered as destroyer of evil and preserver of dharma. I am at the age 1.1 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Angel because I am the incarnation of god Vishnu.
I was born a darconian because my parents were darconian and was destined to birth me.
I stand 6 feet tall with a muscular body. I have black long hair with small green eyes. My tan skin and my gothic appearance makes me unique.
I see myself one who follows magic users. I want to become a ruler by first starting a trade of weapons and doing research on various kingdoms and rulers and planning, how to seize them.
I see my alliance as my body, mind and soul.
It should be known that I am a judge which only judge people on their deeds.
Thus, I know start my path towards my Karma.

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2020 - 2:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Vengeance
(+)

Angel Kalki

A Sentimental Value

Not wanting to leave my childhood home without something of value, I made a brief search of the grounds around the house, and came across a plain ring which has my father names carved on it. It was my mother's last wish that I have to carry it all time in my middle finger. Maybe this looks like a plain ring, but it give my soul indefinite strength to face the doomed world.

27th Aug, 2020 - 3:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Vengeance
(+)

Kalki the Angel Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

One day, In the tavern, I felt like someone is spying on me and is the same man who is following me since I left home. I want to catch him because I want to know that why was he following me?
So, I ordered a drink and after drinking it I pretend to be drunk and fainted there. Sometimes later, he comes to me with his two mens. He ordered his men to pick me up and follow him.
In the midway of forest, When I feel like they are not concious about me I attacked them with my dagger and they fell unconcious there.
Then, first time I see the glimse of him. He was wearing a cloak with a hoody covering his face. But his eyes blue eye was shining in night. I felt mysteriously shivering in my spine.
After that he said "you are good but nowhere close to your father". Then, I don't felt like he was my enemy. And we go to tavern and discuss many things, mainly he was talking about my father and his legends. I am very happy that someone knows my father and I know him. After that he tell me that he vows to my father to protect me until I am capable. And then help me as my advisor for life time.
After that I am feeling more confident about my goal. Because he is such a intelligent and stable advisor that I have no chance to take advice from him if my father was not that who he was. We also talk about my father when he have free time. I think he enjoys it more than me.
He believes that I will also become a great ruler like my father.

27th Aug, 2020 - 4:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Vengeance
(+)

Angel Kalki

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Kalki the Angel".

27th Aug, 2020 - 5:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Vengeance
(+)

Angel Kalki

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Kalki the Angel.

27th Aug, 2020 - 10:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Vengeance
(+)

Kalki the Angel

Reflections On Your Mother

O my dear mother! You have always known that your child is very special and born to change the course of history. You have always known that my weakness in soul could cost me heavy. But you do not want to believe in it. So you gave me a ring. And believe me my mother this helped me a lot. I promise you that I will never let you and lord vishnu down.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Aug, 2020 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Vengeance
(+)

Kalki Angel

A Soldier died due to my unique combat skills.

28th Aug, 2020 - 3:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Vengeance
(+)

Kalki Angel Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

No one shall lay low Kalki the Angel. I, Kalki, have died but am alive again! This adventure is not over. Kalki shall conquer this destiny of fate even if it is the 1st time.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kalki the Angel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,