Evedgebah Introduction

Evedgebah Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Aug, 2020 - 8:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2020 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Evedgebah Introduction
A Friend

Evedgebah Introduction

Hello, I am a 32 year old physician with a love of Dungeons & Dragons looking for new places/ways to play online. I have excellent system mastery of Dungeons & Dragons 3.0/3.5 with fair knowledge of Pathfinder and Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition. I enjoy role playing realistic/complex characters of all sorts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2020 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Evedgebah

Welcome adventurer. The current Role-playing Game in this Community is Ruler of Kings II which is a custom text based Role-playing Game and while similar it is not Dungeons & Dragons. I dare say, for the purpose of solo online entertainment while still maintaining a detailed character and imaginative development you will find that ROK II is far more diverse and engaging. You may also read: Ruler of Kings II vs Dungeons & Dragons.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2020 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Evedgebah Introduction
A Friend

Evedgebah Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you very much. I'll have a closer look around. This system seemed intriguing to me, hence my joining. I would very much like to see and try out this system to find out if it's a good fit for me. I appreciate both your prompt response, as well as the provided link. I've been browsing many other aspects of your site already.

> TOPIC: Evedgebah Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,