Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1229 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2020 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Enoch the Wizard
A Friend

Enoch the Wizard

I am Enoch. I was given this name because it was my grandfather's. I have lived for 16 harvests, being born just after the one the year of my birth. Because of my studies, interests, and my keen mind, I have become to be known as the Wizard. I am a human, like my parents.

I stand just shy of six feet tall with a thin and agile frame. My hair is brown and wavy. I generally keep it cut short. My eyes are brown like my hair and seem to be set deep into my otherwise youthful face. My skin is pale, but healthy appearing. I am not decently attractive, but not so much that I am worthy of song or poem for my countenance. I bear no specific blemishes or scars, or other prominent distinguishing features.

I am one who seeks knowledge in all places form all things. I feel strongly that only an educated man is fit to be Ruler of Kings. Further, I hold that through the careful and monitored use of magic, great prosperity can be brought to the land. Thus I travel and study in hopes of expanding my personal knowledge as well as in search of tools by which to better the lives of those whom I seek to rule.

I know my goals are lofty, and many are suspicious of those who seek magical knowledge. More so though, am I wary of those who would use such powers for evil or those who would seek to use me and the power I will acquire for their own ill purposes. I search too for true kinship, but am slow to trust and that once gained is easily lost. Second chances are not a given and mist be earned. Though those true to me and my mission will find a staunch ally.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2020 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Enoch the Wizard
A Friend

Wizard Enoch

A Sentimental Value

As with all endeavors of great merit, one must leave their home and potentially travel great distances and face perils many. There was not much of value in my home, and what little their was, I was loathe to take from my mother. I contemplated many tokens and chose this ring. Though not her wedding ring, she kept it on her always and worried it when she was anxious. My father, far from a talented blacksmith, chiseled their initials on the inside of the band in a rough hand. I asked it of my my mother, that I might have a token that would ensure through time to help remember them by, and to keep my grounded by its simplicity.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2020 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Enoch the Wizard
A Friend

Enoch the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Enoch first noticed the noblewoman upon arrival at the Town. She was standing near the main gate purchasing flowers. She carried herself with a sophisticated air while maintaining a fairly laid-back attitude in what little he overheard of the conversation she was having with the flower girl. He paid her little mind beyond noting her elegant appearance and amicable attitude. Her thin frame was covered in functional, yet stylish clothing. She kept her golden, almost white, hair long and flowing down her shoulders. It concealed little of the pale, lightly wrinkled skin off her face and verdant green eyes.

When he saw her again at the tavern, she seemed more out of place. Surely she had nicer places she could be eating than a raucous inn? He had more pressing matters to tend to, such as getting a place to sleep and a meal in his stomach. The knock on the door didn't surprise him, he figured the wench had something else to say or fetch. When he opened the door though, and stared into those green eyes, he was flustered.

He knew his father had some connections, but never imagined that he'd know someone of Bonnie's stature. She explained to him that his father had asked her to "keep an eye on him" as return of a favor long ago. Enoch was wary at first, but her kind words won him over. Besides, it's always a good thing to know people in high places, especially with goals such as his.

He hopes that he can gain connections through her that will help him towards his goal of being Ruler of Kings though he does worry she will use him for her own gains. Some measure of quid-pro-quo is merited though. Nothing comes for free. Perhaps she feels that having an ally with a less prestigious upbringing will help her gain perspective? Or maybe she's just hoping to use his intellect and proclivity for magic? Only time will tell.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2020 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Enoch the Wizard
A Friend

Wizard Enoch

Deity of Enoch

Shaba is a kindly and benevolent deity who's tenets focus on practical wisdom applied with kindness. She believes strongly that individuals should always strive to better themselves and those around them. One should learn about oneself so that through knowing one's strengths and weaknesses, one can improve on their imperfections and apply their talents to promote good. She manifests as an elderly grandmother passing through, asking for little and dispensing wisdom.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2020 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Enoch the Wizard
A Friend

Wizard Enoch

Reflections on your father

Reflections on my father… A proud man, but kind. He did right by my mother and I. Sent money when he was away. Cared for us when present. He did not talk much of the world beyond our walls, though he did encourage my exploration. Though not a wealthy family, we did not want. It seems his past and actions were more mysterious than I'd known, with his connection to Bonnie, my advisor. I wonder what other discoveries I will make about his life outside our house.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2020 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Enoch the Wizard
A Friend

Enoch the Wizard

I, Enoch the Wizard, was attacked by a Dog Rat and was victorious in combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2020 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Enoch the Wizard
A Friend

Enoch Wizard

Enoch the Wizard is raised. I, Enoch, have died but am alive again! I was overwhelmed when for the 1st resurrection. Maybe it is part of mass escape into fantasy. With ambition in mind things must changeth.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2020 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Enoch the Wizard
A Friend

Enoch Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Golden tendrils flow from heavenly peaks, down past the seafoam pools of thine eyes. They frame the supple and pure plains of your porcelain face. Yet even with their beauty, they cannot distract from thine sanguine ruby lips from which not even songbirds most pleasing tunes can match. You are most suredly not the lady who donneth the coronet of this land, but the jewels themselves made manifest.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Enoch the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,