Parcer Introduction

Parcer Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2020 - 12:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2020 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 8
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 1

Parcer Introduction

Hi I am an Role-playing Game player of basically all my life my first Role-playing Game Morrowind even though did not know what was happening I loved how much choice it had and the freedom and I've loved them ever since then I've played dragon age the whole series pillars of eternity divinity original sin wisher 3 and more I love Role-playing Games and not to get into more lesser know ones like text based and board games this will be [..] of a first step as I try to tackle all Role-playing Games so this is me I dent know what else to say.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 1st Sep, 2020 - 10:44pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2020 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Introduction Parcer

Salutations to thee hungry adventurer. Ye should be sure of the foot steps ye are about to take fer Ruler of Kings II, a custom text based Role-playing Game, shall not be played as simplistic as a video game. See here, ROK II, which we call it fer short, is more like reading a blank book wherein ye write the pages with the choices that ye make. If this is what ye wish then by all means… start with the Player's Manual: Rules & Start page.

> TOPIC: Parcer Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,