Tarocus Introduction

Tarocus Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Sep, 2020 - 6:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2020 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 10
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Tarocus Introduction

Hi. I am from Austria and I am 22 years old. I like reading and listening to music. I want to join Ruler of Kings II because I love reading fantasy novels and I want to improve my writing skills.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 5th Sep, 2020 - 6:41pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2020 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Tarocus

Welcome. Keep in mind, this Text Role-playing Game has certain parts that should be written in clear, well articulated English. Thy writings need not be perfect, however ye should be above reproach on basic grammar. Therefore, this mature minded game will require careful reading of both the rules of play and background story so thy Character canst survive. Ready to being? Then start with the Player's Manual: Rules & Start in its entirity.

> TOPIC: Tarocus Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,