Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1233 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Sep, 2020 - 11:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sarra the Druid

My name is Sarra. I am known as the Druid by many. At the age of sixteen, according to the years of man, I can be described as spiritual and optimistic. My half-elf heritage is not evident, unless you look closer. My eyes are shaped a little differently than fully human people, as well as my ears. I am slightly taller than an average girl my age. I like to dress in the colors of the forest, with greens, browns, oranges, and reads.

I know what I want in life, and I am going to work hard to walk the path toward it. I see people struggling, hard working people, while the rich seem to have it easy. I see people lost, trying to find something to live for. I am hoping to shed a bit of optimism and faith into my people.

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2020 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Druid Sarra

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

6th Sep, 2020 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sarra the Druid Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Sentimental Value

My mother was strong, independent woman with a beautiful smile and a lot of patience. She seemed perfect to me, although I know that no one is perfect. Still, having the portrait near me at all times reminds me of where I come from, whose blood I have flowing through me.

6th Sep, 2020 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Druid Sarra

Advisor Description

I'm not surprised at Dustin being at the Tavern. The way he rushed over to me with a concerned look told me he had been waiting for me to walk in. He lead me to a table with quieter surroundings. We sat across from one another.

"How are you doing? Have you found a place in Town, yet?" I shook my head. Looking over at the wenches who were serving the clientele, I shrugged.

"I'll probably just get a room here."

"No, no, you need a permanent home. There is a.... Pleasant place that I know you could afford." When he said pleasant, I suddenly felt like it was in shambles. Still, it was a permanent place.

6th Sep, 2020 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Druid Sarra

I have defeated a Dog Rat. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Sarra the Druid.

6th Sep, 2020 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sarra the Druid

A Bat Swarm looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Sep, 2020 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sarra Druid

Deity of Sarra

The temple of my god is not in the town. As the god of freedom, Ruvin is not a fan of static temples. I have seen and made plenty of small altars outside of town, along the pathway or further out into the trees. Now that I have a permanent residence, I will build an alter in the brightest corner of my home. I need to gather a few items first: raven fathers, a piece of blue cloth with his symbol, and a small bowl to burn a bit of lavender as an offering.

6th Sep, 2020 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sarra Druid Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Most handsome gentleman of Sarra

The most handsome man would be tall, with broad shoulders and sturdy legs. He would be athletic and graceful, with an intelligent and curious mind. I see a man with dimples and a large smile, with hands that both can be gentle and hardworking.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Sarra the Druid

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,