Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1233 Medieval Text Adventure
7th Sep, 2020 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sarra the Druid - Page 4

The Resurrection of Sarra the Druid. I, Sarra, have died but am alive again! It is mine failures that caused mine 1st demise within this fumes of fancy. What reason for being do I need?

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2020 - 11:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Druid Sarra

The Resurrection of Sarra the Druid. My quest shall continue despite my 2nd demise, no one shall keep me below.

8th Sep, 2020 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sarra the Druid Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

My Next Medieval Adventure

The man seemed to be in this for personal reasons, but the personal reasons were nothing but greed. I was hesitant to accept, but it was very simple. No one would get hurt. All he wanted as the goblet to trade for money. As I am low on cash, I accepted it. Physical skills may be required, as they usually are, and I have gotten stronger over time.

8th Sep, 2020 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 4 Druid Sarra

Breath of life comes to Sarra the Druid. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 3rd time to continue this adventure.

9th Sep, 2020 - 1:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Druid Sarra

Sarra the Druid is raised. Be it known to all that Sarra the Druid hath returned in the 4th resurrection.

9th Sep, 2020 - 1:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sarra the Druid

My Next Medieval Adventure

My client for this adventure is a half-elf woman who has more elf-like feature than I do. With black eyes and well-groomed hair, I think she has money. My first thought is that this is for greed. Instead, she confesses to wanting to help the people she shares a home with. All I have to do is recover the gold that was left for her and get it to her before the tax people come.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Sep, 2020 - 1:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sarra Druid - Page 4

A Marauder Leader was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

9th Sep, 2020 - 1:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sarra Druid Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

The Resurrection of Sarra the Druid. I awoke again for the 5th time. I am surprised by it. I felt like it was a dark vision. I shall motive for better.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Sarra the Druid

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,