Thera the Scholar

Thera Scholar - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Sep, 2020 - 1:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1234 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Sep, 2020 - 11:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Thera the Scholar

Do I introduce myself to a blank piece of paper? I suppose I shall, as this is a record of my thoughts and adventures from now on.

I am Thera the Scholar, although my mother thought I was too deep into books. Although she was happy about my intelligence and need for knowledge, she also would be verbal about me needing to strengthen my body.

I am 16 and of age to explore the world on my own. As I was forced to start this journey, I am not as prepared as I would have hoped for. I am hoping to find an old friend in the Town to help me along my way.

My mother always spoke about my destiny, the path I would eventually take. I suppose this is the first step in that vision.

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2020 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Thera

A Sentimental Value

The shield I took is of practicality and sentimental value. I know I am weak in body, so having the extra defense will help me if I get into trouble. This was also my father's shield, used to train me the few times I cared to practice.

9th Sep, 2020 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Thera the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

As a child, Tilly was one of the few children who was brave enough to wonder close to our homestead. She was unafraid of the childish rumors that surrounded us, and became a good friend. Over the years, our time spent together lessened, but letters were always being exchanged.

I was not surprised to find out she was helping me out with me knowing.

9th Sep, 2020 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Thera

I, Thera the Scholar, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

10th Sep, 2020 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Thera

A Dog Rat died due to my unique combat skills.

10th Sep, 2020 - 12:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Thera the Scholar

A Bat Swarm attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bat Swarm dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Sep, 2020 - 12:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Thera Scholar

Let it be known that I, Thera, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

10th Sep, 2020 - 1:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Thera Scholar Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Thera than otherwise might have been known.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Thera the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,