Your Favorite Wars

Your Favorite Wars - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Sep, 2020 - 9:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2020 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Wars
A Friend

Your Favorite Wars

I'll make this simple, the war between the whole island of Albion and The Danes. I know little of this war and the battles that took place outside of the T.V. Show The Last Kingdom of course. The Zulus and The British is another good one. Perhaps I indulge in learning about these wars because I know so little about them.

The air of uncertainty is always exciting. The British have always had heroism in their history since the founding of Londinium. I would go as far to say in The Western World most people think of The U.K. When they hear the words king or queen. One thing is for certain, The Anglo Saxon has left his mark on the world through his loins, language, culture and inventions. I love to study dearly about The British in any war. *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Hojadehombre on 28th Sep, 2020 - 9:25pm

Sponsored Links:
28th Sep, 2020 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Wars Favorite Your

Can war in its real sense have a favorite? War is terrible and all it does is cause suffering and turmoil. I can't say I have a favorite but I do like the strategies and planning that went into World War II and the defeat of the axis.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Wars

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,