Dramhollow Introduction

Dramhollow Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2020 - 9:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2020 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 10
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Dramhollow Introduction

First of all, I have to tell you that I'm not a native English speaker so I apologize if there are some gramatical errors.

Hi! My name is Dramhollow, but you can just call me Dram. The reason why I want to join is because recently, I just found an interest with Dungeons & Dragons. I'm familiar with some tabletop games other than Dungeons & Dragons before, but I never play one and my group of friends don't really know anything about Dungeons & Dragons or any other tabletop games (Well, except monopoly). So, when I found out about this game, I'm kind of intrigued and want to play it. I might not be the most active member in this forum, but I hope that I can learn more about the wondrous world Role-Playing Games like this.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Oct, 2020 - 9:18pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2020 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Dramhollow

Welcome adventurer. The current Role-playing Game in this Community is Ruler of Kings II which is a custom text based Role-playing Game and while similar it is not Dungeons & Dragons. I dare say, for the purpose of solo online entertainment while still maintaining a detailed character and imaginative development you will find that ROK II is far more diverse and engaging. You may also read: Ruler of Kings II vs Dungeons & Dragons.

> TOPIC: Dramhollow Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,