Azeliox the Mighty

Azeliox Mighty - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Oct, 2020 - 1:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1240 Medieval Text Adventure
1st Oct, 2020 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Azeliox
(+)

Azeliox the Mighty

I, am Azeliox. I was given this name by my mom. I am at the age of 16 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Mighty because of my overall power and might.

I was born a Human because my parents were humans, which I m proud of.

I stand 6,13 feet tall with a muscular body. I have black straight hair with brown eyes. My white skin and handsome appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as a savior and with my might sword I shall seek justice. I want to bring peace and stability to our land.

I intend to keep my friends close but my enemies closer in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. Thus, I now start this path towards VICTORY!!

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2020 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Azeliox
(+)

Mighty Azeliox

A Sentimental Value

Not wanting to leave my childhood home without something of value, I took the short sword my dad gifted me when I was a young lad dreaming to achieve heroic deeds, that short sword had our family's crest painted on it. It may prove my ancestral background because it's still as sharp and deadly as a new forged blade. Maybe I can show it to someone who will recognize the crest on it and in so doing open a pathway for my future.

6th Oct, 2020 - 1:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Azeliox
(+)

Azeliox the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I met Herald The Politician, my most loyal advisor, first time at the tavern, he was siting in a corner drinking silently, paying attention to no one. By chance I was that day there too, after a long day at work, I like to just grab a drink and chill a little bit. But what happened next was nothing close to chilling, there was this thug trying to pick a fight with Herald, while the last is a great politician he is nothing close to a fighter, so I had to step in and save him from the beating he was about to get. It was a weird way to meet, but Herald was a great help since then. He saved my life many times, and believed in my cause and vision, for a united land under my rule, Herald is not just my most loyal advisor but I consider him, as family.

> TOPIC: Azeliox the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,