Grnknght Introduction

Grnknght Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Oct, 2020 - 1:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2020 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 8
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Grnknght Introduction

I’m looking to have fun and meet people while playing a fantasy game. I’ve played other games along time ago, never really kept my interest for long. Too many bullies, too many people only in it for the body count, and just always felt like a number. Looking again for a community and other like minded people.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Oct, 2020 - 1:30am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2020 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Introduction Grnknght

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now, that ye have made thy introduction to the Community, ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is also the start of thy Player's Manual, to begin thy adventure.

> TOPIC: Grnknght Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,