Ogwill Introduction

Ogwill Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Oct, 2020 - 8:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2020 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 18
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.4%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Ogwill Introduction

Hello my name is Ogwill and I like Role-playing Game games, and choose your own adventure games. I have played so many no online that I have lost count. I found this game while surfing the web looking for new text games to play. My two favorite are the Night House and BBC Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy. I come from a time long ago when all role playing games on the net were all text based with black and white screens and the only thing that you had was the writers description of what was in front of you. I do not enjoy PVP games at all, I believe it takes away from the playing of the actually quest. Thank you and may this game be as fun as it looks.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Oct, 2020 - 8:06pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2020 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Ogwill

Salutations adventurer. Ruler of Kings II will invigorate thy imagination. Prepare thyself to enter this new world of detailed Character building with you as the controller of destiny. Please proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

> TOPIC: Ogwill Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,