Stellaria the Princess

Stellaria Princess - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Oct, 2020 - 10:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1242 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Oct, 2020 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Yumilenci
(+)

Stellaria the Princess

My name is Stellaria, the Princess. At the age of 16, according to the years of man, I can be described light brown skin with with long brown hair tied in dreads forming a crown of hair over my head, about 1.56 meters tall thin to the point the bones on my elbow and knees are very aparent, my eyes are pitch black and I wear white face paint in honour of my ancestors who have came from far away on every special ocasion.

I can't stand inequality and unfariness, I stand for justice. I am the Princess 'cuz I shall became the end of all kings. I am Stellaria!

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2020 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Yumilenci
(+)

Princess Stellaria

A Sentimental Value

I remember holding my mother's ring before, but now that it's mine for some time I feel as we are connected somehow, I can feel electricity running trought the silver into my finger and a warmth comming from the jewel in it a saphire that seems to shine in it's own light.

9th Oct, 2020 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Yumilenci
(+)

Stellaria the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I were at that on inn at the border of the road near the Town, Margaret were working there with her ragged dress, she told me she wanted to go to the Town and work there, and I agreed to travel with her.
She was a pleaseant company and we enjoyed the time together.
Margaret became a very important person in the time to come, becoming my best friend.

9th Oct, 2020 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Yumilenci
(+)

Princess Stellaria

Although she had great dreams she did not had the power nor the will to accomplish them, being taken by reality so hard and then torn apart by a Giant Spider made her spirit broke into shards, her will were no more, and only the emptiness of nothing was there for her, and fragments of her childhood and travels to make her company.

> TOPIC: Stellaria the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,