Do You Have True Friends?

Do True Friends - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Jul, 2020 - 3:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Do True Friends Or are the people around you merely using you? JB at JBorde.com poster
20th Aug, 2019 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

If I were out on the battlefield of life I wouldn't want someone around me pretending to be my support when all they are really doing is trying to use me as a shield so they don't get hit.

Do You Have True Friends? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2019 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

Friends True You Do

My motto in life used to be 'Trust thy self'. When in time of danger, you are your best friend.
As a parent now, I obviously trust my family and kids more than I trust myself.

23rd Nov, 2019 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Do You Have True Friends? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Relying on someone is really hard to me and that is why I can't say I have a true friend that would put him/herself in front of a bullet to save my skin when I need protection. Life became a huge battlefield due to a world full of greed and ignorance. Selfishness tends to close everyone into their nutshells they are so afraid to leave unless life demands it and when this demand has to do with themselves.

When the world turns into a more altruistic place, where people think about others and about their needs more often, there will be a way to make one or two true friends. But I still believe in mankind!

14th Apr, 2020 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Friends True You Do

I agree with that quote, but I do want to add something to it. I'd like my friends to tell me when I'm getting into trouble that it's my own fault, and support me in fixing whatever has been done. Sometimes the trouble can't be wiped away, but it can be moved on from.

16th Apr, 2020 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Friends True You Do

Interesting topic. To me friends are just people that share with us a part of our path in life. We should not charge them with responsabilities that they are not meant to bear, don’t you think?

3rd May, 2020 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

international QUOTE (Alejandro @ 16-Apr 20, 8:21 PM)
To me friends are just people that share with us a part of our path in life. We should not charge them with responsabilities that they are not meant to bear, don’t you think?

I don't think the point is about imposing responsibilities on others. Don't you think there are 'friends' out there who freely choose, sometimes at their own expense, to support the people close to them? It certainly happens and the world is richer for it.

I'm a little saddened by some of the responses in this thread in this thread. Sure there are a lot of fair weather friends out there but I'm happy to know a few people who have come out to bat when they really didn't have to.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jul, 2020 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Do You True Friends

Based on that: Wiping your [crap] instead of giving you [crap], then yes, I have a true friend.
Met him in highschool and now that we both have our own family and teenage kids, we're still close. Of course if what I'm doing is wrong, he would tell me but he would still help me get out of trouble. Would he be consenting participant to my mischief, yes probably. But still, I'm sure he has my back if ever [crap] hits the fan.

4th Jul, 2020 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Do You True Friends Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Fate has been good to me, I guess? Never really had that I'm in need or I need help situation. But I believe in the bonds I make. I choose to believe in people.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Do You Have True Friends?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,