James the Evil - Page 3 of 8

Message to Advisor Today is not that bad, it - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Oct, 2020 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1250 Medieval Text Adventure
19th Oct, 2020 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil - Page 3

Pale In Comparison Burlesque Competition

This was like no other, there is no way to explain the humility just as this gave you. The attire which felt falsely advertised was suppose to feel, superior, however it more or less made you feel like a want to be high class. Through all the nervousness you someone made the crowd laugh and cheer. You moved around the stage as if you were destined for this career, making a realistic but funny joke, dancing around and ultimately forgetting the main reason you were out here to do the skit. The overall experience wasn't as bad as you thought it would be.

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2020 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Evil James

I, James am now expertly skilled in Hand Wrestling.

19th Oct, 2020 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Brawling Skill is now one of the skills I am proficient at doing.

19th Oct, 2020 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Page 3 Evil James

I wonder, should I call myself James the Appraise expert.

19th Oct, 2020 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Evil James

James the Evil Lives! I am no undead despite this 2nd hallucination.

19th Oct, 2020 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil

Reflections on your father

My father, the one who went at war. He was caring but not to the point to have done anything for me to be able to provide for my own. I have no combat skills and or any other skills of that matter, so I learned the trade of my mother, Jeweler.

My other "Father" is my main motivation. As he pillaged the village there has never been such a movement that my mother took. He killed many unrightfully for no reason but along his people, he is a hero. I was mentioned to be a demon, just as my brother Jackz, and so we got use to it. Perhaps we won't have many friends or people watching our backs, but perhaps we will if we give the townsfolks what they been wishing for. For us two (Or me now, as my brother is no longer part of this world) to become demons in this toxic world.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James Evil - Page 3

Awkward Movements Burlesque Competition

Standing there embarrassed and wide open, I had to gain courage and speak of a poem without messing up. One normally would mispronounce or fail to say things correctly at the peek of embarrassment but with a full focus on the task at hand, I was able to surpass that awful feeling and win the competition.

ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James Evil Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Message to Advisor

Today is not that bad, it seems that I have spent a lot of gold and time trying to do what I can to get started in my goal. However I just don't know how I can progress in my achievements or as if I don't know how to "level up" to the next tier without the necessary requirements to fight. I am rather frustrated and putting time to just game more gold..

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: James the Evil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,