James the Evil - Page 4 of 8

James the Evil is raised. My quest shall continue - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Oct, 2020 - 1:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1250 Medieval Text Adventure
19th Oct, 2020 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil - Page 4

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bully. The Bully attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bully. Like my story?

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2020 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Evil James

James the Evil Lives! It may be the 3rd time, but I shall conquer this medieval world even if it be the one hundredth time!

19th Oct, 2020 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful James than otherwise might have been known.

19th Oct, 2020 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Page 4 Evil James

Most beautiful lady of James

The most beautiful women I saw was when I was roaming around during a task at hand. She was slim, long blond hair, the the most warming smile. Her personality was of a tomboy, loving violence, and running (Whenever that time is necessary.) Though she could be rebellious, she doesn't let that be the death of her, she always makes it up at the end of the day.

19th Oct, 2020 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Evil James

Relation Description

Jess, she is short with long black hair. Her green eyes says so much more about her than what is truly mentioned. You can tell she has a deep history but hasn't had the courage yet to mention anything about it. James looks at her as a person to control, nothing more or nothing less. He will use any means necessary to get what he wants from this world.

19th Oct, 2020 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil

Relation Description

Starr, a more mature women. Loving to keep her appearance tidy, she fails to hide her true looks. As you come across her, something just points your way towards her direction. Her black hair is nicely maintained for what her stature looks like. Her brown eyes has a lot to say. But she looks to be more strict than other women you came across. James's goal is to break her down, and make her submissive to his every command.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Oct, 2020 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James Evil - Page 4

First time in the Town

The first time James stood in the city. The layout was different than all others, confused with how much places there is to see. Yet one thing was for certain, this wasn't the place that he needs to be to become the ruler. There must be more out there in the world!

20th Oct, 2020 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James Evil Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

James the Evil is raised. My quest shall continue despite my 4th demise, no one shall keep me below.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: James the Evil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,