James the Evil - Page 5 of 8

Message to Advisor I have grown stronger, it - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Oct, 2020 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1250 Medieval Text Adventure
20th Oct, 2020 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil - Page 5

James the Evil Lives! Mine calling is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered errors for the 5th time much to mine fascinated. I am not in a fumes of fancy yet I have become it.

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2020 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Evil James

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke, thy lady who tells it all. Always awaiting a laugh in any way it comes to fit. She is known for her huge. Package, but what tells more is her blond hair bound up giving her eyes more of the spotlight, her eyes are like emeralds, shining yet full of fun and laughter.

20th Oct, 2020 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Evil, but I am also an expert Hardy of which I am very proud.

20th Oct, 2020 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Page 5 Evil James

Message to Advisor

Things are getting better now, I finally have the chance to get stronger, just had to wait some time. Now I need to toughen up, be able to defend myself when I am ambushed. Thievery will come soon, but the person who waits will gain better rewards!

20th Oct, 2020 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Evil James

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful James than otherwise might have been known.

21st Oct, 2020 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil

One of my Skills is Reflexes and I am very proficient at it..

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Oct, 2020 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James Evil - Page 5

Meeting the townsfolk

The townsfolks, a memory I, James, can't forget. They all treated me as if I was there to destroy the town. There was nothing lawful towards me or my brother! Perhaps it was from the pillage? If it was or not, there is no call for such abuse, I'm just living my life and that's all. However, the townsfolks taught me a great lesson, I will acquire my goal no matter what or who stands in my way! All will die if you stand between me and me being a ruler. Death shall be to all!

21st Oct, 2020 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James Evil Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Message to Advisor

I have grown stronger, it seems like things are linking together! I get one skill up, working out, building myself resilience, and then straight to more things after that! However this works, it is working well. I can see the future of ruling to be closer than it has ever been before! Now it is up to me to take that option into consideration.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: James the Evil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,