James the Evil - Page 2 of 8

It was confirmed upon meh, James the Evil, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Oct, 2020 - 2:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1250 Medieval Text Adventure
19th Oct, 2020 - 12:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil - Page 2

Sneaky Snake Burlesque Competition

As James rested in the coffin full of snakes, he realizes that the real test is mental. All of these snakes cannot harm him and rather just moving around on its own. With this knowledge and his itch to learn about things, he used the holes in the coffin as a lighting and observed every move of the snakes as the slither, hissed and became aware of its surroundings and stood cautious from time to time. This was in fact the strangest thing James has ever went through up to this point. But as weird as that was, the time went out and his task was complete.

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2020 - 3:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Evil James

Bloody Bunny Burlesque Competition

James gets ready to start the competition. He pushes the sack around the course as pieces of animal bits flies around his body. One came close to the head but James ducked at the last second. The competition continues through and the results weighed successful. James has won the event.

19th Oct, 2020 - 3:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections On Your Mother

My reflection of my mother was rather unpleasant ever since the pillage. She use to be so bright, always awaiting for my true father to come home. But since then, she has been super cautious towards every guy in the town. Things became unbearable and I assume this is one of the reasons why I take the actions I do as of today.

19th Oct, 2020 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Page 2 Evil James

Breath of life comes to James the Evil. I, James, have died but am alive again! This be a fumes of fancy, for who knew that it would take mine 1st resuscitation to be lost in wonder.

19th Oct, 2020 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Evil James

I wonder, should I call myself James the Chess Game expert.

19th Oct, 2020 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil

I, James known as the Evil, have graduated from the Trading Skill training.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Oct, 2020 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James Evil - Page 2

A Mesmerize Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Madame Scarlett.

19th Oct, 2020 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James Evil Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

It was confirmed upon meh, James the Evil, that I am now an expert in Massage.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: James the Evil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,