Bloeri Introduction

Bloeri Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Oct, 2020 - 6:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2020 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 65
Flag Posts: 139
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.8%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 1

Bloeri Introduction

Hi community!
I'm new to tabletop roleplaying, but I used to play Role-playing Game in the past (I even collaborated on building a MUD for a little, it was fun! *wink* and hang out on forums *smile*
I just started playing Pathfinder with some friends, but it's hard to find matching schedules so I wanted to try something text based… and here I am!

Looking forward to be part of this "Country".

P.s. Wow, I love the writing stats at the bottom!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Oct, 2020 - 4:43pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2020 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Bloeri

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now, that ye have made thy introduction to the Community, ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is also the start of thy Player's Manual, to begin thy adventure.

> TOPIC: Bloeri Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,