Jordan the Rogue - Page 4 of 11

Deity of Jordan God of Evil, Jack. As I believe - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Nov, 2020 - 2:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1256 Medieval Text Adventure
10th Nov, 2020 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Jordan the Rogue - Page 4

T'was the first time I encountered a Woodsman. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Sponsored Links:
10th Nov, 2020 - 1:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Rogue Jordan

My Next Medieval Adventure

As I was drinking my ale a strange hooded man entered the premises. He looked at me and instantly called my name, Jordan. He then mentioned to keep a secret if I was interested, of course I accepted. He wanted me to follow a map and find the rendezvous of its location. However, before I accepted, it was more of a forceful suggestion, Ill accept, or I'll have some misfortune in the near future. How greatful I am to be stuck in this situation.

10th Nov, 2020 - 1:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Jordan the Rogue Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today, my encounter with a Wild Dog Pack ended with me slaying the Wild Dog Pack.

10th Nov, 2020 - 1:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Page 4 Rogue Jordan

The Resurrection of Jordan the Rogue. I seek redemption for mine transgressions, it is mine 4th falling from the object in mind I should have.

10th Nov, 2020 - 1:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Rogue Jordan

I have defeated a Marauder Leader. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Jordan the Rogue.

10th Nov, 2020 - 1:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Jordan the Rogue

Jordan the Rogue Lives! Be it known to all that Jordan the Rogue hath returned in the 5th resurrection.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Nov, 2020 - 2:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Jordan Rogue - Page 4

Today, my encounter with a Giant ant ended with me slaying the Giant ant.

10th Nov, 2020 - 2:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Jordan Rogue Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Deity of Jordan

God of Evil, Jack. As I believe he will be the one to truly rule the world of destruction. His name will fill the world with terror and I will become part of his domination! Death, his right hand man will help, truly magnificent.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Jordan the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,