Jordan the Rogue - Page 11 of 11

So close yet so far, with this knowledge he - Page 11 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Nov, 2020 - 8:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1256 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Nov, 2020 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Jordan the Rogue - Page 11

My Next Medieval Adventure

It was hard, after failing my last quest due to time, I ran off and was hunted by my previous hire. A man entered the forest just at the right time and took down the hunter. Now asking me if I will repay by doing his favor, the reason or expectation was never mentioned but in this case I have no other choice.

Sponsored Links:
15th Nov, 2020 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Rogue Jordan

An Eastern Captain died due to my unique combat skills.

15th Nov, 2020 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Jordan the Rogue Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Jordan the Rogue, was attacked by a Soldier and was victorious in combat.

15th Nov, 2020 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Page 11 Rogue Jordan

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Rogue, but I am also an expert Riding of which I am very proud.

15th Nov, 2020 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Rogue Jordan

An Animal Handler Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Bastian.

15th Nov, 2020 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Jordan the Rogue

Zephen the Sorcerer joins the Adventure Party of Jordan

Zephen is a short Sorcerer who has used his magic for anything and everything rather than doing things by his own hands. Perhaps looked upon lazy but certainly not the truth, he can make a person change thoughts in a matter of seconds within combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Nov, 2020 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Jordan Rogue - Page 11

As many has known, it was just the wrong place at the wrong time. As all villains, this is a common outcome but let me show how great you are at destruction, how great you have taught me to too destroy the world in your behalf! Things still can work out in my favor, I just need in fact some more time.

15th Nov, 2020 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Jordan Rogue Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 11

So close yet so far, with this knowledge he will give gave it to a local child who represented Jordan as himself. Relating in so much areas, there was no other way to go around but to help the kid out. Perhaps it might not be for good, but it will give him a head-start with whatever path he chose to take.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Jordan the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,