Beast the Explorer

Beast Explorer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Nov, 2020 - 6:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1258 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Nov, 2020 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beast
(+)

Beast the Explorer

I,am Beast. I was known the explorer. I am 4 year old. I was intrigued by the functions of the world and decided to explore and attain as much knowledge of the world through both reading and experiences. This experiences led me to be known as the explorer.

My parents were gnomes who had came to this city for making a living as they were skilled inventors needed for war.

I see myself drawn to all those who posses some unique knowledge of the world no matter who they are.

I intend to posses all the knowledge and experience I can gain in my life.

I look forward to making alliances with unique people. I intend to unravel all the mysteries of the world starting with its lost history.

I will gain knowledge, comrades, Powerful artifacts through my exploration and then develop the kingdom with knowledge of past and technology of present.

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2020 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beast
(+)

Explorer Beast

I, Beast the Explorer, have been a natural born unknown liar and because I have cheated others my life is now at an end.

> TOPIC: Beast the Explorer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,