+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1250 Medieval Text Adventure
18th Oct, 2020 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil

I, am James. I was given this name because as it corresponds with my brother's name Jackz. I am at the age of 16. I am known as the Evil because just as my brother Jackz, I too have been mistreated and felt people deserve to get what they judge for.

I was unfortunately born as a Human. My mother was human but was held captive and done away with by my father. An Easterner.

I stand 5 feet 10 inches tall with a body. I have black hair with small black eyes. My white skin and a rough appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows thieves. I want to be the most known or unknown their in the world by first starting a trade in the market of items temporarily borrowed as some say. I generally view alliances as unnecessary and at other times risky.

I intend to do theivery and capturing in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. Thus, I now start this path towards the worthy revenge if my brother and to surpass his legend.

Sponsored Links:
18th Oct, 2020 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Evil James

A Sentimental Value

As I settle to leave my home, I look at my hand which on the left pointer finger was a gold ring. This ring was the first item stolen in the whole career if theivery. It's a plain ring, but the achievement was worth a thousand memories.

18th Oct, 2020 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

One rainy night, James went to rob a person in the streets as his attempt failed. As the person ran James chased after them. During the chase all James seen was an arm pop out of nowhere. Mark knocked out the retreater and steps out to the scene. The meeting was confusing and James felt a sudden strange thought of what could happen next. After some time talking they agreed to partner up having Mark give good advice for the career of theivery.

18th Oct, 2020 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Evil James

I, James am adept in the Cook Skill.

18th Oct, 2020 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Evil James

I am considered the master of the Card Games Skill.

18th Oct, 2020 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil

I, James known as the Evil, have graduated from the Know Enemies Skill training.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Oct, 2020 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James Evil

A History Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Teachers.

19th Oct, 2020 - 12:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James Evil Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

The Geography Skill is now one of the skills I am proficient at doing.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: James the Evil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,