Smart the Wanderer - Page 2 of 3

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Nov, 2020 - 2:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1260 Medieval Text Adventure
13th Nov, 2020 - 10:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beast
(+)

Smart the Wanderer - Page 2

Bloody Bunny Burlesque Competition

When I wrote down my name to sign up I was confident wbich did not last long as the game commensed,
The crowd was not pleasant especially when a beautiful girl decided to compete with me.
I knew I would not win if I wasted any time so I defeated her by catching the flesh thrown at me and throwing it on the eyes of her rabbit. Thus she could not complete and I some have managed to get past the crowd and win.

Sponsored Links:
ROK II
Me
Beast
(+)

Wanderer Smart

Deity of Smart

Frel is the god of all people who are believe that all people are equal in the eyes of him.
Frel believes in helping his worshipers based on their intent rather than the benefit the god gets from their donation.

ROK II
Me
Beast
(+)

Smart the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Worship of Frel

Oh almighty god frel,
I want wealth,health and above all increase my spirituality in my soul,
I humbly present you my puny prayer among your uncountable devotees prayers.
I believe you still would listen to my prayer and grant my huge wishes in a blink of an eye.
I thank you my god frel.

13th Nov, 2020 - 10:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beast
(+)

Page 2 Wanderer Smart

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Smart than otherwise might have been known.

13th Nov, 2020 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beast
(+)

Wanderer Smart

Smart the Wanderer is raised. I, Smart, have died but am alive again! I am still Smart the Wanderer even if this day dream doth maketh me astounded the 1st time over.

13th Nov, 2020 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beast
(+)

Smart the Wanderer

I, Smart the Wanderer, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Nov, 2020 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beast
(+)

Smart Wanderer - Page 2

I have defeated a Robber. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Smart the Wanderer.

13th Nov, 2020 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beast
(+)

Smart Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Smart than otherwise might have been known.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Smart the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,