Ashbar the Barbarian

Ashbar Barbarian - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Mar, 2020 - 2:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 628 Medieval Text Adventure
25th Aug, 2018 - 10:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Gamemaster
(+)

Ashbar the Barbarian

I, am Ashbar and I was given this name by my parents but have never inquired as to the reason, I just see it as a name. I am known as the barbarian because of the way I look, not kept and large.

I stand 5'4" tall with a very muscular body. I have black hair with oriental looking black eyes. My tan skin and a rough appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows the path of the barbarians for obvious reasons. I want to fulfill my mothers wishes by conquering everything in my path until I am made ruler over everyone.

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2018 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Gamemaster
(+)

Barbarian Ashbar

Advisor Description

Merick is the captain of the guard. I met him when I first entered the town. I thought he wanted to recruit me as one of his soldiers after he saw the way I looked but then I realized that he merely want to assist me with getting around the town. I decided to give him a hearing but really did not want to be parented by anyone as is my rebellious nature.

18th Dec, 2018 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Gamemaster
(+)

Ashbar the Barbarian Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

18th Dec, 2018 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Gamemaster
(+)

Barbarian Ashbar

A Caveman attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Caveman dead.

18th Dec, 2018 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Gamemaster
(+)

Barbarian Ashbar

Today, my encounter with a Bat Swarm ended with me slaying the Bat Swarm.

18th Dec, 2018 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Gamemaster
(+)

Ashbar the Barbarian

Reflections on your mother

My mother dear planned my future for me and now I am here. In this town to make the best of everything even though I am rather young and so lost about most things. I hope to achieve a lot to make her proud because she is worthy of being honored and wearing a crown.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Mar, 2020 - 9:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Gamemaster
(+)

Ashbar Barbarian

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Climb Skill expert.

9th Mar, 2020 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Gamemaster
(+)

Ashbar Barbarian Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Barbarian, but I am also an expert Run of which I am very proud.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ashbar the Barbarian

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,