Pope 'Likes' Sexy Model

Pope ' Likes' Sexy Model - Studies of Catholicism - Posted: 28th Dec, 2020 - 3:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Pope ' Likes' Sexy Model
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2020 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Pope 'Likes' Sexy Model

Probe launched after Pope ‘liked’ sexy snap. The Vatican has launched a probe after Pope Francis’ Instagram page “liked” a racy photo of a Brazilian model posing as a schoolgirl. Source 2y.

Pope 'Likes' Sexy Model
Pope 'Likes' Sexy Model (Hover)

19th Nov, 2020 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Model Sexy Likes Pope

They'll probably say that usual line that all people say when they are caught, "Someone hacked my account." rolleyes.gif.

20th Nov, 2020 - 8:24am / Post ID: #

Pope 'Likes' Sexy Model Catholicism Studies

Well at least we know that Pope Francis has good taste. I would be more worried if it was some dude in a similar position. *laugh*.

21st Nov, 2020 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Model Sexy Likes Pope

international QUOTE (Yankee @ 20-Nov 20, 8:24 AM)
I would be more worried if it was some dude in a similar position.

Usually I wouldn't care if an authority figure was fabulously gay, but their abuse history would raise too many questions. I recommend the movie Spotlight about the Church's cover ups on this, it has IMDB rating 8.1.

21st Nov, 2020 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Model Sexy Likes Pope

Natalia Garibotto is the model and it has been reported that she jokingly said that she will now be going to heaven for sure. *laugh*.

28th Dec, 2020 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Pope 'Likes' Sexy Model

He is a single man, so cut him some slack. Seriously, they need to change that rule so they can have their own woman. Catholics believe in repentance. He will say a few hail Marys and then all will be good between him and his Boss.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Pope 'Likes' Sexy Model

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,