Ronnie Coleman

Ronnie Coleman - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Feb, 2009 - 5:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Video Available A beast in human form.
14th Feb, 2005 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Ronnie Coleman

Ronnie Coleman, seven time Mr. Olympia is unbelievable. I recently saw his exercise routine video where he was preparing for the 2001 Mr. Olympia and I could not believe it. My wife saw a glimpse of it and asked... "Is that a man or a beast?". Have you seen it?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2005 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Ronnie Coleman
A Friend

Coleman Ronnie

I looked up Ronnie Coleman and decided that he is a bear. He doesn't have allot of hair, so he is a hairless bear, but a bear none the less. He is by far the biggest man I have ever seen. He reminds me of a group of guys known as the Power Team. They where all gigantic, I think he is bigger than all of them, and one of them could lift over 600 lbs. My wife isn't really found of overly built men, but mentioned the novelty of having a man that could bench press you above his head!

18th Feb, 2005 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Ronnie Coleman Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Did you look him up on the net or video? Seeing a poster and seeing him workout is two different things entirely. To show you how strong the man is... five weeks before the Mr. Olympia contest (where they are basically starved) he was dead lifting 800lbs.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2008 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Coleman Ronnie

Name: Ny Allah

Comments: Ronnie is the best ever,and his recored speaks for itself.He beat Jay in 2006 and as usual politics reared its head and he was given a loss. Without question he is one of the strongest bodybuilders ever and a supreme compliment and ambassador for the sport.

1st Dec, 2008 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Coleman Ronnie

Ronnie is a really big guy but I want to emphasize to young boys who are thinking tha they can get like him that you can't. No one can naturally get that big without the use of anabolic steroids. Am I saying that Ronnie uses of them, of course he did at some point and probably still does. You can't maintain that mass without it either. I am NOT advocating using steroids either. I am all for natural physique. Just train hard and you will get bigger, just don't be looking for a Ronnie kind of body it ain't going to happen.

1st Dec, 2008 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Ronnie Coleman

Muscled you are very right! Roids rip you fast but you can be plenty strong with out it. Just work hard and eat well while keeping in mind a huge mass does not mean the dude has real power just means he is pumped up. I have seen a guy who looked small move weight that a guy twice his size was struggling with.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2008 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Ronnie Coleman

Well there is two aspects to lifting, bodybuilding and weightlifting. Ronnie is stronger than most because on top of bodybuilding he is a really good weighlifter. He can lift more weight than anyone on or off roids. The average guy who is just after looks might look big from doing reps of certain exercises but might not have the strength of a weightlifter.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2009 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Ronnie Coleman Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Name: Jason

Comments: You know you can follow him on [online] and he will keep you posted on what supplements he is taking and stuff about his workout...find out for yourself what he does.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ronnie Coleman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,