Password Protect For Your Pacemaker?

Password Protect Pacemaker - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 8th Sep, 2008 - 4:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

4th Sep, 2008 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

It is a sad day when a person has to worry about some one hacking there medical implants. I ponder if a track would be made by any one doing so?

I can see ID thieves attempting this.

Source 1

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 4th Sep, 2008 - 7:48pm

Sponsored Links:
5th Sep, 2008 - 8:23am / Post ID: #

Pacemaker Your Protect Password

You know that is really sad! I can also see ID thieves trying to gather information this way but what is more disturbing to me is the fact that tampering could ultimately cause death.

Can it come down that it can be used as a weapon of sorts to "get rid" of someone--and if it can, like Krakyn asked, will it leave a path?

Can it be done accidentally--hacking for info but accidently changing the beats? And if not death, how many heart problems will be caused?

5th Sep, 2008 - 8:31am / Post ID: #

Password Protect For Your Pacemaker? Health & Special Psychology

Can you imagine the damage that could be done if a world leader had a pacemaker? Or a wealthy person could be held at ransom with their pacemaker. The cloaking device should be a standard inclusion when one gets a pacemaker.

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 5th Sep, 2008 - 5:51pm

5th Sep, 2008 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

I would also have thought that it would have well an encrypted password or such so that access would be limited. Be one password not to forget.

Yes given that world leaders are not young this could be a real major concern for stopping possible terrorism acts.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2008 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Remember that Dick Chaney has a pacemaker/defibrillator....I'd love to reprogram that one.

Having just the serial number would not be enough to 'adjust' any settings. You would need the company's programmer and the patient within 3 feet of it.

8th Sep, 2008 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

If you are going to kidnap a president for instance then you are person of means and a program can be bought or created if one has an idea on the protocols used. Any disgruntled employee out there? Money talks loud.

Perhaps a quick interview and a preloaded program then what. Just saying if there's a will there's a way so why not make the way harder. Could be some scary divorces out there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Password Protect For Your Pacemaker?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,