Orasmyn the Wanderer

Orasmyn Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Nov, 2020 - 3:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1264 Medieval Text Adventure
20th Nov, 2020 - 1:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Orasmyn
(+)

Orasmyn the Wanderer

Orasmyn is my name,
hear my name,
the binder of kingdoms,
united, for the betterment of all.

It's not without reason I am called a wanderer, for I, an Easterner, have and will travel far and frequently, breathe all the wonderous, fresh, stinky and rotten air. The beauty, the evils, and all between I seek to see, feel, touch and understand.

For what is a ruler who merely see our lives through tomes and colored glass? Is he wise and merciful, he who knows not hunger, he who does not see your pains and pleasures?

Hear my name,
for I will.

Sponsored Links:
20th Nov, 2020 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Orasmyn
(+)

Wanderer Orasmyn

A Sentimental Value

We did not have much left of father, but among his things mother found a rusty flail in dire need of greasing. With a stern gaze she handed it to me slowly, there being a silent understanding between us, that it was not a an ornament…

20th Nov, 2020 - 10:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Orasmyn
(+)

Orasmyn the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Shortly after my arrival in town, I recognized a girl by the corner of a tavern. It was the very girl I noticed in a village far away on my way here. I had my excuse to chat up the fair girl, who seemed uninterested despite her previously attentive gaze on me. As she realized I was in a flirty mood, the time for secrets was gone and she blurted out that we are of kin and that she followed me here on a whim from that village, wanting of a new life. As to why I didn't know about her all these years, she explained that our father had her with a prostitute, and such a sister was not fit for a future king. We sat down in the tavern together, laughing and eager to strengthen our bonds, both relieved slightly of our rootlessness in these new lands.

20th Nov, 2020 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Orasmyn
(+)

Wanderer Orasmyn

I, Orasmyn the Wanderer, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

21st Nov, 2020 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Orasmyn
(+)

Wanderer Orasmyn

No one shall lay low Orasmyn the Wanderer. I, Orasmyn, have died but am alive again! How can mine evils leave me with my 1st death to carry me downward astonished in this quest? It is mine lack of motive.

21st Nov, 2020 - 3:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Orasmyn
(+)

Orasmyn the Wanderer

Ever fought a Skeleton Knight? I did… and beat it to death.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Nov, 2020 - 3:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Orasmyn
(+)

Orasmyn Wanderer

Ever fought a Dog Rat? I did… and beat it to death.

21st Nov, 2020 - 3:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Orasmyn
(+)

Orasmyn Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

While a Bat Swarm may be difficult for some a Bat Swarm is no match for me.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Orasmyn the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,