Do You Share Deep Fakes

Do Share Deep Fakes - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 4th Mar, 2021 - 12:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Fake news, deepfakes, controversy
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2020 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Do You Share Deep Fakes

One in three who are aware of deepfakes say they have inadvertently shared them on social media. A new study has found that one in three Singaporeans who said they were aware of deepfakes believe they have circulated deepfake content on social media which they later found out was a hoax. When compared to a similar demographic in the United States, the study found that those in the US were more aware of deepfakes. More reported sharing content that they later learnt was a deepfake in the US than in Singapore. Source 1r.

Sponsored Links:
30th Nov, 2020 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Fakes Deep Share Do

Seriously I think most people share them for attention or to say I saw his first or maybe for laughs. I doubt anyone really take these things seriously. That is anyone with a brain.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2021 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Do You Share Deep Fakes Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Fake Tom Cruise taking over TikTok. The actor has been making a name for himself on TikTok - however, there is one very crucial detail that has people alarmed. Source 8o.

4th Mar, 2021 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Fakes Deep Share Do

I feel like this is a violation of the person's rights to privacy because you are taking part of them and making people feel they are doing something they aren't.

> TOPIC: Do You Share Deep Fakes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,