Liz the Prodigy - Page 4 of 5

I, Liz the Prodigy, have attained the tenth - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Dec, 2020 - 4:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1268 Medieval Text Adventure
16th Dec, 2020 - 12:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

Liz the Prodigy - Page 4

Message to Advisor

It has been a long journey, but finally I feel my body is at acceptable standards thanks to Lady Fluke's conditioning. I have now sufficient strength and endurance to train in the physical development guild, and the difference is outstanding. In some other news, I have gathered enough coin to purchase a humble abode to lay my head at night, so I won't have to stay at the inn anymore. I feel the townsfolk respect me a little more, now that I have a home of my own, and the odd assignment that I've done here and there surely helped. While I'm far from calling myself a Ruler of Kings, at least my life seems to have taken a turn for the better. I hope that dissuades some of thy endless worrying, Carmela. Nothing says I won't lose my life on some meaningless battle tomorrow, but today, all is well.

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2020 - 12:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

Prodigy Liz

First time in the Town

For all that I have lived my whole life in the periphery of the Town, stepping into it after losing all that I held dear felt like the first time I had really entered the bustling settlement. Perhaps it was I who was different; a new person born of the grief and the uncertainty of being alone on this world. Or perhaps it was simply that I would have to call the Town my home, and so I was forced to confront its beautiful and ugly reality. I have definitely met my share of both on this prolonged stay. There are genuinely kind people who do everything in their power to help perfect strangers, and those who would seek to bring as much pain and suffering as they possibly can in their natural lives. The Town has taught me a lot, both good and bad, and those lessons are not something that can be easily forgotten.

16th Dec, 2020 - 1:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

Liz the Prodigy Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Breath of life comes to Liz the Prodigy. Mine astonished 4th awakening. Was it a freakish inspiration. I need to changeth mine aim.

16th Dec, 2020 - 3:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

Page 4 Prodigy Liz

It was confirmed upon meh, Liz the Prodigy, that I am now an expert in Hardy.

16th Dec, 2020 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

Prodigy Liz

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Prodigy, but I am also an expert Know Enemies of which I am very proud.

16th Dec, 2020 - 4:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

Liz the Prodigy

I am considered the master of the Calligraphy Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2020 - 4:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

Liz Prodigy - Page 4

I, am now versed in the Skill known as Artist.

16th Dec, 2020 - 4:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

Liz Prodigy Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

I, Liz the Prodigy, have attained the tenth level in the Elven Language Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Elven Language.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Liz the Prodigy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,