Liz the Prodigy - Page 2 of 5

Message to Advisor The time since my mother's - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Dec, 2020 - 5:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1268 Medieval Text Adventure
13th Dec, 2020 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

Liz the Prodigy - Page 2

Liz the Prodigy is raised. This adventure is not over. Liz shall conquer this quest even if it is the 2nd time.

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2020 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

Prodigy Liz

One of my Skills is Magician and I am very proficient at it..

13th Dec, 2020 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

Liz the Prodigy Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Breath of life comes to Liz the Prodigy. Mine aspiration is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered downfalls for the 3rd time much to mine astonished. I am not in a mythology yet I have become it.

13th Dec, 2020 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

Page 2 Prodigy Liz

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

14th Dec, 2020 - 3:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

Prodigy Liz

A Bat Swarm was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

14th Dec, 2020 - 3:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

Liz the Prodigy

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Liz than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Dec, 2020 - 11:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

Liz Prodigy - Page 2

Most beautiful lady of Liz

I thought to have fallen under a spell at first. In truth, I am not yet sure if I did or not. I saw the most beautiful lady on the street today. Her brown skin almost shone in the sun, and her emerald eyes seemed to capture me with their beauty, and her body was toned and athletic in ways other ladies found too bold. She was beautiful, but the most terrible thing was that she was not only conventionally beautiful, she also catered extremely to my preferences. A hobbit offered me to arrange a meeting with the lady for five Gold, but while it was certainly tempting, leaving aside the dubious nature of this exchange, I was quite content with simply looking. Not every pretty stranger is good partner material, and I had too much in my mind to go chasing for skirts at this moment.

14th Dec, 2020 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lid
(+)

Liz Prodigy Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Message to Advisor

The time since my mother's passing has been very busy and hectic. I have spent the first days training religiously on many subjects, too many to name. I have become an expert magician in order to learn to become a real mage in the future. For all that I'm called a prodigy and have a mind brilliant enough to attest to that, my body is weak and my luck rotten. I think… I have died several times because of that, only saved by the strings of fate and dumb luck. I'm looking to cover these weaknesses of mine in the Palace of Parody, but it is slow-going. Nonetheless, there is still much to learn in this town, and I believe I'll benefit from this in the long term if I have enough coin to pay my tutors.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Liz the Prodigy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,