Raigan the Pathfinder

Raigan Pathfinder - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2020 - 4:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1269 Medieval Text Adventure
13th Dec, 2020 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Okboomer
(+)

Raigan the Pathfinder

My name is Raigan and at 1.6 year I have set out as a Pathfinder. My mother told me I will find my way in the world to rule them all.
Although I wish to forfill her wish for me, I must start off small if what I have learn from my teachings is true. Trust and life is made through hard work.
Hard work never hurt me and I will continue to do so in my path to get closer to my goal.

I hope that most will not look at my point ears as a problem. Although most may find my rose gold eyes to be off putting against my honeyed skin tone from working in the sun and moonlight.
Still standing at 5 ft even I am nimble and flexible and ready to take on any work that I can get to learn what I need to learn.
Mother said also warned to keep my hair braided to hide my ears among humans but best in the use of hiding the odd color at the tips that would make me to memorable to those that see it.
Be with me mother as I walk this path.

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2020 - 11:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Okboomer
(+)

Pathfinder Raigan

A Sentimental Value

I had thought about taking a small item that if I was lonely I could touch or look at and know that I was loved.
Yet with the teachings of my masters and the real love of my mother in my heart, I chose a flail.
With all that I was given I could never take much but this flail will help me more than a ring or a picture that would be easy to lose.
With it I am sure to find some work as a fighter or a hand of some kind. Thinking about it brings a smile to my face as I think back on to my weapons teacher, saying I was like the flail just going my own way. Unless I used sure guidance then like it. I too, would flop around not hitting my target.
With my hands on the hilt and a smirk playing across my lips, I feel secure in looking for work in this place.

19th Dec, 2020 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Okboomer
(+)

Raigan the Pathfinder Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

After entering the town with my hair covered. I could feel eyes staring holes into my back. It made my ears hurt as I walked looking over my shoulder and for places to hide from their eagle eyes.
I finally slipped into an alley and caught them with in a crowd of people asking questions of them about taxes.
It was a politician?
As I peeked out from the corner they spotted me with those same breath taoing blue eyes and I froze.
Once the questions where over they came and spoke with me about meeting them later in the tavern.
They looked me up and down before slowly reaching for my hair, then thought against it.
Still with a calm face they nodded and left because of a town meeting they had to attend when they had spotted my arrival.
It made me wonder ifnthey had planned to meet me there before I went to the tavern to look for work.
The barkeep spoke of an artisan that would be able to appreciate me as a potter so that I can then get to work on my true goal.

25th Dec, 2020 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Okboomer
(+)

Pathfinder Raigan

No one shall lay low Raigan the Pathfinder. I, Raigan, have died but am alive again! It is mine failures that caused mine 1st demise within this bedtime story. What end purpose do I need?

25th Dec, 2020 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Okboomer
(+)

Pathfinder Raigan

Message to Advisor

I am sorry sir.
I was almost killed but saved by a monk.
I am improving my skills and asking around for the gems that I was entrusted by the. Lady Lauren to gaurd to lalafair.
Please rest assured that I will get them back.

29th Dec, 2020 - 6:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Okboomer
(+)

Raigan the Pathfinder

Breath of life comes to Raigan the Pathfinder. It may be the 2nd time, but I shall conquer this medieval world even if it be the one hundredth time!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jan, 2020 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Okboomer
(+)

Raigan Pathfinder

Deity of Raigan

Dressed in tattered clothes and battle scars.
He nodded and spoke.
"Finally came to see me before you died a third time. Good choice. Know that all godly aid with a price. I will be watching."

> TOPIC: Raigan the Pathfinder

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,