With Rising Suicide Rates, Army Urges Soldiers to Act - Page 2 of 3

Content of service members' art linked - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Jun, 2018 - 12:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
News Articles from the American Forces Information Services
10th Sep, 2008 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

With Rising Suicide Rates, Army Urges Soldiers to Act - Page 2

It would be interesting to see the results. Also the World Wars were publicly supported today the vets are not as supported so it could amplify the results.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2008 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

With Rising Suicide Rates, Army Urges Soldiers to Act
A Friend

Act Soldiers Urges Army Rates Suicide Rising With

I thank the negativity in the news media to blame for all the US troops who are frowned upon and harassed by some of the public who does not understand that they were doing their jobs over there. It is this negative attitudes that may be contributing to the soldiers rise in suicide.

10th Sep, 2008 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

With Rising Suicide Rates, Army Urges Soldiers to Act History & Civil Business Politics

I am sure it is a major factor I can not fathom how it feels to get looked down on after putting your life on the line and losing a few close friends. Worse it has been like that for a long time now.

Even if a person thinks the cause is not worthy one should refrain from picking on those who had to do their job.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2008 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Act Soldiers Urges Army Rates Suicide Rising With

I can tell you first hand that having someone spit on you or call you a cold blooded killer because you did you job can really get to you. I know I was a bit more violent back then too. I still do not like to go into a crowded place or hang out with people I do not know well. That is also part of my PTSD too. When someone calls me names for what I did I just want to punch them out. I feel the same for those who doing to our returning troops now. I think that is why I try to stay home more often.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2017 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Act Soldiers Urges Army Rates Suicide Rising With

PTSD risk can be predicted by hormone levels prior to deployment, study says

Some soldiers might have a hormonal predisposition to experience such stress-related disorders, new research suggests. Ref. Source 8j.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2017 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well that will be interesting to see if they use this hormonal predisposition to eliminate potential service members from ever serving in the armed forces. I think that can hurt the over all military recruitment.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

With Rising Suicide Rates Army Urges Soldiers Act - Page 2

Yeah, I just don't see them using this to keep people out of the military. Now, they could use this to know who to monitor more closely upon redeployment.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2018 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

With Rising Suicide Rates Army Urges Soldiers Act Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Content of service members' art linked to their trauma levels. A new study found that military service members recovering from PTSD who still identified as a member of a unit have lower levels of psychological injuries. Source 9h.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: With Rising Suicide Rates, Army Urges Soldiers to Act

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,