Wonder Woman 1984 - WW84

Wonder Woman 1984 Ww84 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2021 - 1:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Wonder Woman 1984,Ww84 2020s Animated
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2020 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Wonder Woman 1984 - WW84

Wonder Woman 1984 movie reviews. What is your review for the movie called, "Wonder Woman 1984"?
Director: Patty Jenkins
Writers: Patty Jenkins (Story by), and Geoff Johns (Story by)
Stars: Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, and Kristen Wiig.

Wonder Woman 1984 - WW84
Wonder Woman 1984 - WW84 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2020 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

WW Woman Wonder

WW84 goes deeper into the background of Wonder Woman and some wishful thinking. It was a little too long for what was offered in the script making it seem to drag on sometimes. The overall story was nice though I would not give it a bad review as I have seen others do online I think everyone is just getting harder to please.

30th Dec, 2020 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Wonder Woman 1984 - WW84 Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

This really reminded me if that period. I think those who aren't from that era won't be able to relate to it as much and become disgruntled but what does the younger generation know. *laugh*.

22nd Jan, 2021 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

WW Woman Wonder

It brought an interesting perspective to Wonder Woman that we haven't seen in the other movies… one of vulnerability. I guess 1984 was to make her more human than immortal.

2nd Feb, 2021 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

WW Woman Wonder

It wasn't bad. The reviews online are hating but for what I really do not know. Wonder Woman is a super hero fictional character, what do they want her to be Mother Theresa and at the same time a ninja? The movie had an emphasis to show her human traits and emotions and not to compare her to the gods (Perfection).

> TOPIC: Wonder Woman 1984 - WW84

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,