Weldric the Priest

Weldric Priest - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Jan, 2021 - 7:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1277 Medieval Text Adventure
5th Jan, 2021 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Weldric the Priest

Weldric was orphaned as a toddler while traveling on a colonization ship with his parents. A severe tempest struck and the ship broke apart at sea. Weldric was found next to a plank bearing the ship's name, The Talmari, among the flotsam and jetsam on the beach. He was taken in by the enclave and was named Weldic Talmari… he never knew his given name. As Weldric matured the Priests saw he possessed great martial and fighting skills; especially with a long sword.

When Weldric reached 17, the High Priest saw there was nothing more they could teach him and sent him into the world to promote goodness and law as a Paladin.

Weldric stands 6' 3" and weighs 250 lbs. His shoulder length sandy blonde hair frames his oval face and green eyes. Weldric carries about him a noble air but doesn't look down upon or patronize commoners.

My intentions are to adventure and find others sympathetic to my cause and possibly be up for hire if the cause is good and just.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2021 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Priest Weldric

I, Weldric the Priest, have been a natural born unknown liar and because I have cheated others my life is now at an end.

> TOPIC: Weldric the Priest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,