Transitioning From Crib To Regular Bed For Autistic Child.

Transitioning Crib Regular Bed Autistic Child - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2020 - 1:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2020 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Transitioning From Crib To Regular Bed For Autistic Child.

Name: Matthew

Comments: My child is getting to that age where she can almost get out of the crib but I am worried about the transition to a regular bed and then she is walking all over the house while we are asleep. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2020 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Child Autistic Bed Regular Crib Transitioning

I understand the feeling. We had to make that decision at one point but it was between her falling out of the crib or a regular bed. You know best but if you are worried you could transition to single bed with side rails and then sleep in that room with door lock until she gets used to saying there. You can also investigate what she wants to leave the bed to do. Maybe a special toy she wants that could otherwise be left in the room so she does not have to leave her room to get it. Maybe these tips can also help:

> TOPIC: Transitioning From Crib To Regular Bed For Autistic Child.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,