No Therapy For My Children On The Autism Spectrum During This Pandemic

- Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 1st Oct, 2021 - 8:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2020 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

No Therapy For My Children On The Autism Spectrum During This Pandemic

Name: Trish

Comments: My children are on the autism spectrum and were doing so well pre-COVID-19 but now that they are home a lot I find like they are regressing really bad. Sometimes it really frustrates me because we worked so hard to get them to where they are right now.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jan, 2020 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Pandemic This Spectrum Autism The Children My Therapy No

I understand your concerns. Just my 2 cents: I cannot speak for everyone as each situation is different but we have found that we, as parents, are the best therapists that our children have. We will be more concerned, more loving and hope for the best more than anyone else. Sometimes with a little research and know how we can achieve the same or better than what any therapist can do.

1st Oct, 2021 - 8:16am / Post ID: #

No Therapy For My Children On The Autism Spectrum During This Pandemic Health & Special Psychology

I think being a parent is the best thing for your kids. I understand your frustrations that they are regressing. Do not forget it is not there fault. I think if you are patient they will be out soon. This pandemic is not helping anybody right now.

> TOPIC: No Therapy For My Children On The Autism Spectrum During This Pandemic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,