Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1275 Medieval Text Adventure
3rd Jan, 2020 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dhana
(+)

Morwyn the Dark

My name is Morwyn. I am known as the dark due to my tendency for episodes of depression. According to the years of man, I am sixteen years old.

I was born a Half-elf. My mother was captured by human mercenaries. I don't know if my fathering was consensual. My mother never talked about the human that impregnated her with me.

I have always been skinny, am 5.4 foot tall and have raven black hair that shimmers blue in the sun. My almond shaped eyes have the color of a purple bruise.

I intend to learn more of this land before I settle on a strategy to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jan, 2020 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dhana
(+)

Dark Morwyn

A Sentimental Value

The only object I took with me when I left home, was the plain ring my mother always wore on a simple chain around her neck. The silver is scratched in many places and on the inside is an inscription that I can not read. The ring was very dear to my mother, though she never told me why. I mostly took it for sentimental reasons, I don't believe it is worth much. But maybe I can find someone to help me decipher that inscription.

3rd Jan, 2020 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dhana
(+)

Morwyn the Dark Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

3rd Jan, 2020 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dhana
(+)

Dark Morwyn

Advisor Description

Alwen the Wench was working when I first went into the tavern. I was really tired from my journey and did not see her. It was awkward. We stumbled into each other, beer spilled onto my shirt and glass splintered. There were shards all around us. I helped her picking up those shards and apologized several times. I was so mortified that I invited her to a glass of ale after her shift. We began talking and I realized she knows a lot about this town. People talk a lot when they are drunk. Plus, it was really fun talking to her.

> TOPIC: Morwyn the Dark

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,