It Is Hard To Entertain Guests And My Autistic Child At The Same Time

- Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 30th Sep, 2021 - 9:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2020 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

It Is Hard To Entertain Guests And My Autistic Child At The Same Time

Name: Bill

Comments: Sometimes we have guests over to our home but they have a hard time interacting with our son who is autistic so we end up taking him to a room where he plays with either me or his mom so he isn't left out. How can I change this?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jan, 2020 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Time The Child Autistic My Guests Entertain Hard It

Bill sorry to say, but no one will understand but you as the parent so trying to get people or even relatives to 'get it' will not happen. That is the unique thing about people who truly love - they don't need an invitation or coaxing, people who love will see a need an automatically fill in the space by asking questions, showing how they can help and so on. We have been raising 3 boys for the last 20 years. We have not had guests in our home for the last 20 years.

30th Sep, 2021 - 9:29am / Post ID: #

It Is Hard To Entertain Guests And My Autistic Child At The Same Time Health & Special Psychology

I think the you are the only one that will understand your child. If your relatives don't understand I don't think that you can make them. It is kind of hard to have a child with autism.

> TOPIC: It Is Hard To Entertain Guests And My Autistic Child At The Same Time

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,