Lordrolli Introduction

Lordrolli Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Jan, 2021 - 11:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2021 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 11
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Lordrolli Introduction

Hey there! My name is Amelia, I'm 14 and I came across ROK due to me being a big Elder Scrolls fan and I wanted more of that medieval/fantasy genre in my life. I'm a easy going person and I'm friendly, so don't be shy to say hello!
My favorite Elder Scrolls game happens to be Skyrim, merely because of the soundtrack by Jeremy Soule - but Oblivion and Morrowind can get an honorable mention too. In fact, I like Elder Scrolls so much that last year I decided to write a book based on it. It doesn't have a Title yet and I haven't finished it, but I hope to get it in production soon. I've written a few books, ranging from children's novels to more serious books about one's mental health or about war, I'm very interested in Creative Writing. A few hobbies of mine include:
- Fencing,
- Martial Arts (I done Karate for 5 years),
- Anime (I prefer the 90's stuff like Berserk (More of a manga to be honest), Evangelion, Initial D, Serial Experiments Lain, Sailor Moon, Cowboy Bebop, Gundam),
- Music (90s revolution rap, Arctic Monkeys, Gorillaz, Enigma),
- The Arts (Theatre, Painting, Music, Dance).
Well, I think that's all for now! But like I said, don't be shy - pop in for a chat and have some tea!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 4th Jan, 2021 - 9:30am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2021 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Introduction Lordrolli

Salutations to thee hungry adventurer. Ye should be sure of the foot steps ye are about to take fer Ruler of Kings II, a custom text based Role-playing Game, shall not be played as simplistic as a video game. See here, ROK II, which we call it fer short, is more like reading a blank book wherein ye write the pages with the choices that ye make. If this is what ye wish then by all means… start with the Player's Manual: Rules & Start page.

> TOPIC: Lordrolli Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,