Weldric the Paladin - Page 2 of 3

Weldric the Paladin is raised. Mine entranced - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Jan, 2021 - 2:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1278 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Jan, 2021 - 2:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Weldric the Paladin - Page 2

Most beautiful lady of Weldric

Her face had an otherworldly look. She had finely chiseled features much like an elf. Her green eyes were as sapphires and her hair a crowning glory of gold silver. Her eyes were her most prominent feature… piercing.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2021 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Paladin Weldric

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Weldric than otherwise might have been known.

6th Jan, 2021 - 3:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Weldric the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Deity of Weldric

Cerian believes in goodness tempered by mercy. His warriors are mighty in battle but will not kill helpless enemies after a battle has ended. Cerian also is the god of healing. Many healing clerics and paladins are attracted to his Temples.

6th Jan, 2021 - 3:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Page 2 Paladin Weldric

A Woodsman died due to my unique combat skills.

6th Jan, 2021 - 5:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Paladin Weldric

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bully. The Bully attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bully. Like my story?

6th Jan, 2021 - 11:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Weldric the Paladin

Worship of Cerian

Cerian drops to his right knee bowing his head down. "Thank you for letting me live another day. And thank you for the victories you have given to me. You only need to ask and I will do it. So be it"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2021 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Weldric Paladin - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Weldric, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

6th Jan, 2021 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Weldric Paladin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Weldric the Paladin is raised. Mine entranced 2nd awakening. Was it a fumes of fancy. I need to changeth mine reason for being.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Weldric the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,