Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1281 Medieval Text Adventure
7th Jan, 2021 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Kulk the Wanderer

Kulk was born and raised on the high steppes. Living in these conditions was a hard life and toughened and strengthened him. He learned basic survival skills as well prowess with weapons from his father. During a particularly severe drought, the family couldn't sustain themselves so as an act of desperation they sent Kulk out on his own. Kulk now wanders across the plains and countryside hoping someday to bring his family out of poverty.

Kulk stands 6' 4" and weighs 260. He has cropped brown hair and brown eyes. Kulk is friendly as a general rule but can be provoked to violence.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2021 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Wanderer Kulk

A Sentimental Value

Kulk's father gave him the heirloom when he went out on his own. The ring is make of plain ivory and has no significant monetary value. The ring was passed down for 5 generations so it holds speck value with Kulk.

7th Jan, 2021 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Kulk the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Kulk first met Trixie at the local drinking establishment. He came in the door in a rush and accidentally bumped into her… while she was carrying a tray full of ales. Kulk helped her back up and they had a good laugh about it. Kulk made his visits there more frequent just so he could chat with her and came to see she was a good source of information around the area.

7th Jan, 2021 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Wanderer Kulk

A Dog Rat was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

7th Jan, 2021 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Wanderer Kulk

T'was the first time I encountered a Bat Swarm. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

7th Jan, 2021 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Kulk the Wanderer

I, Kulk, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2021 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Kulk Wanderer

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Kulk than otherwise might have been known.

7th Jan, 2021 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Kulk Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Ever fought a Woodsman? I did… and beat it to death.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kulk the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,